A Phase II/III, Randomized, Double-blind Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Two Different Dose Regimens of BI 655066 (Risankizumab) and Placebo and Maintenance of Response of BI 655066 (Risankizumab) Administered Subcutaneously in Japanese Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Type Psoriasis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.