Phase 2, Safety and Efficacy Study of Isatuximab, an Anti-CD38 Monoclonal Antibody, Administered by Intravenous (IV) Infusion in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory T-acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (T-ALL) or T-lymphoblastic Lymphoma (T-LBL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Isatuximab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Diphenhydramine; Paracetamol; Ranitidine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISLAY
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 25 May 2020.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 25 May 2020.
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.