Phase 2, Safety and Efficacy Study of Isatuximab, an Anti-CD38 Monoclonal Antibody, Administered by Intravenous (IV) Infusion in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory T-acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (T-ALL) or T-lymphoblastic Lymphoma (T-LBL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Isatuximab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Diphenhydramine; Paracetamol; Ranitidine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISLAY
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 20 Nov 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Finland.
- 15 Nov 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in Hungary
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 25 May 2020.