A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Bempedoic Acid (ETC 1002) 180 mg/Day as Add-on to Ezetimibe Therapy in Patients With Elevated LDL-C
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid (Primary) ; Ezetimibe (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR Tranquility
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 04 May 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, the patient enrollment in this study will be completed in the second half of 2017.
- 20 Mar 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, top-line results expected by mid-2018.
- 20 Mar 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, company plans to submit a new drug application (NDA) by 1H 2019 based on the successful completion of the global pivotal Phase 3 program. The US FDA also confirmed that LDL-C lowering program is adequate to support approval of an LDL-C lowering indication for bempedoic acid.