A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Bempedoic Acid (ETC 1002) 180 mg/Day as Add-on to Ezetimibe Therapy in Patients With Elevated LDL-C
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid (Primary) ; Ezetimibe (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR Tranquility
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 02 Oct 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, top-line results are expected to be announced by the second quarter of 2018.