Hyperpolarized Xenon-129 MRI: a New Multi-dimensional Biomarker to Determine Pulmonary Physiologic Responses to COPD Therapeutics
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Diagnostic use
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2022 to 31 Dec 2020.
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Dec 2016 New trial record