A Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal Following Open Label Therapy Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Levoketoconazole (2S, 4R-ketoconazole) in the Treatment of Endogenous Cushing's Syndrome
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levoketoconazole (Primary)
- Indications Cushing syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOGICS
- Sponsors Strongbridge Biopharma
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a company media release, Strongbridge anticipates enrollment of the first patient in this study in the fourth quarter of 2017. Top-line results from this trial are expected in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Aug 2018 to 30 May 2018.