Safety and efficacy of combined Glaucoma Tube Shunt (Ahmed) and Fluocinolone Acetonide (Retisert™) implantation compared to Ahmed Alone in patients with uveitic glaucoma : A retrospective study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Open-angle glaucoma; Uveitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Dec 2016 New trial record
- 01 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint Number of (IOP-lowering medications at 6 months) has not been met according to the results published in the Ophthalmology and Therapy.
- 01 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint Visual acuity (VA) at 6 months has not been met according to the results published in the Ophthalmology and Therapy.