A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Assessor-Blind, Non-Inferiority, Active-Comparator Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Liprotamase in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis-Related Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liprotamase (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis; Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESULT
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 Nov 2017 According to an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release, interim futility analysis is expected in December 2017, followed by top line data in Q1 2018.
- 07 Sep 2017 According to an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release, more than 50% of the anticipated patients needed to complete enrollment have entered screening for the RESULT trial.