An Open Label, Multi-centre, Phase I/II Dose Escalation Trial of a Recombinant Adeno-associated Virus Vector (AAV2/8-hCARp.hCNGB3) for Gene Therapy of Adults and Children With Achromatopsia Owing to Defects in CNGB3
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs A002-MeiraGTx (Primary)
- Indications Colour vision defects
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms CNGB3
- Sponsors MeiraGTx
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 24 Aug 2017 According to a MeiraGTx media release, the first patient in the 2nd cohort has also been treated at Moorfields Eye Hospital.