A Phase III Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) Versus Standard of Care (SoC) Platinum-Based Chemotherapy as First Line Treatment in Patients With PD-L1-High Expression Advanced Non Small-Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEARL
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 03 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 03 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Oct 2018.