2015-12: A Phase II Study Exploring the Use of Early and Late Consolidation/Maintenance With Anti-CD38 (Protein) Monoclonal Antibody to Improve Progression Free Survival in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Bortezomib; Carfilzomib; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Lenalidomide; Melphalan; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 15 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.