Clinical Trial to Assess Onset of Action of Azelastine Hydrochloride and Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Delivered in a Single Spray (MP-AzeFlu) in the Treatment of Allergen-Induced Allergic Rhinitis Symptoms in Comparison to Placebo and Free Combination of Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray and Oral Loratadine
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine/fluticasone-propionate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate; Loratadine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Meda Pharma GmbH & Co KG
- 27 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Dec 2016 New trial record