A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial evaluating efficacy of adalimumab induction therapy in patients with Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLASSIC-I
- 03 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 07 Nov 2016 Results of post hoc analysis of this and other five studies (CLASSIC-I, GAIN, CHARM, EXTEND, ULTRA 1 AND ULTRA 2) published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 31 Dec 2006 Results published in the GASTROENTEROLOGY 2006.