Linaclotide in patients with irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C) or chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONTOR
- 16 Oct 2017 According to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial were presented at the World Congress of Gastroenterology (WCOG) at the American College of Gastroenterology (ACG).
- 12 Oct 2017 Results assessing linaclotide treatment success based on patient-reported survey data on treatment satisfaction, over 6 months, from the chronic constipation and IBS-C treatment, were presented at the 20th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 24 May 2017 Results comparing characteristics of patients from this study and four other linaclotide Phase III RCTs (n=4927), presented at the 22nd Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research