A Novel Phase I/IIa Open Label Study of IMM 101 in Combination With Selected Standard of Care (SOC) Regimens in Patients With Metastatic Cancer or Unresectable Cancer at Study Entry
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMM 101 (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cetuximab; Cyclophosphamide; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Ipilimumab; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Lung cancer; Malignant melanoma; Pancreatic cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MODULATE
- Sponsors Immodulon Therapeutics
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 May 2019.