An Open Label Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Fixed-Dose Combination RHB-104 in Subjects With Active Crohn's Disease Despite 26 Weeks of Participation in the MAP US RHB-104-01 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clarithromycin/clofazimine/rifabutin (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAPUS2
- Sponsors RedHill Biopharma
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, 12 patients have been enrolled.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Mar 2017 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, the first patient has been dosed in this extension study.