A Phase 1b Study of OMP-305B83 Plus Weekly Paclitaxel in Subjects With Platinum Resistant Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Navicixizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Feb 2017 According to an Oncomed media release, first patient has been enrolled and dosed. Company expects to enroll approximately 30 patients with platinum-resistant ovarian cancer (including fallopian tube or primary peritoneal cancers) who have previously received bevacizumab and/or have failed at least two prior therapies.
- 20 Jan 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 06 Jan 2017 New trial record