An Open-Label, Multi-Center, Two-Part, Phase 1 Study to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics of an Intravenous Micro-Dose of [14C]-Tazemetostat (EPZ 6438) and the Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism and Elimination of an Oral [14C]-Labeled Dose of Tazemetostat in Subjects With B-Cell Lymphomas or Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary) ; Tazemetostat (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Mediastinal disorders; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Epizyme
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 05 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.