A Phase II Safety Trial of Nivolumab in Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Who Have Progresses During or After Prior Systemic Anti-angiogenic Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NIVOREN
- Sponsors UNICANCER
- 06 Jun 2017 Preliminary results (n=588, data cut off: Dec 2016) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 18 Feb 2017 Results (n=45,data cut off Jul 2016) assessing first tumor growth assessment presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 18 Feb 2017 Results (n=62) assessing brain metastases from metastatic renal cell carcinoma patients treated with nivolumab at Gustave Roussy, presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.