An Open-label, Randomized, 3-way Crossover Study in Healthy Adult Subjects to Assess the Relative Bioavailability of a Single Dose of JNJ-64041575 Administered as 2 Different New Concept Formulations (Oral Suspension and Tablet) Compared to Their Respective Current Formulations, and to Assess the Effect of Food on the Pharmacokinetics of the 2 New Concept Formulations
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lumicitabine (Primary) ; Lumicitabine (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Apr 2017 to 29 May 2017.
- 10 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.