An Exploratory, Open-label Study of the Folic Acid-tubulysin Conjugate EC1456 in Ovarian Cancer Subjects Undergoing Cytoreductive Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs EC 1456 (Primary) ; Technetium Tc99m etarfolatide
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Endocyte
- 02 Jun 2017 According to an Endocyte media release, the company plans to stop enrollment in EC1456 trials, where a careful assessment in folate receptor-positive (FR-positive) disease across multiple cohorts of patients and multiple dosing schedules did not yield the level of clinical activity necessary to support continued advancement of this agent. However, enrollment of a small number of patients in the this study will continue in order to inform other SMDC programs in development.
- 26 May 2017 According to an Endocyte media release, preliminary data from the first patient enrolled in this trial will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 16 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.