A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled, Parallel-group Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of 0.3% and 1% OPA-15406 Ointments When Administered for 4 Weeks in Pediatric Patients With Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OPA 15406 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 14 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 04 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.