A retrospective study evaluating association between pharmacokinetic parameters and clinical variables in haemophilia A patients to identify and treat the specific causes of poor bleeding control in recombinant factor VIII prophylaxis therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rurioctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 06 Dec 2016 Preliminary results (n=19) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.