An open label, randomised, three arm, single dose, multicentre, parallel group study in healthy subjects to compare the pharmacokinetics of subcutaneous mepolizumab when delivered as a liquid drug product in a safety syringe or an auto injector with a reconstituted lyophilised drug product from a vial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 25 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 2 Aug 2017 to 22 Aug 2017.
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Aug 2017 to 22 Aug 2017.