A Phase I Study Evaluating Safety and Efficacy of CBM.CD19-targeted Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells (C-CAR011) Treatment in Adult Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory CD19+ B Cells Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia(CALL-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CALL-1
- Sponsors Cellular Biomedicine Group
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Cellular Biomedicine Group media release, top-line data from the study is expected by year-end.
- 11 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.