A Phase I Cohort-Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Trial in Healthy Adults to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of a Monovalent Inactivated Influenza A/H5N8 Virus Vaccine Administered Intramuscularly at Different Dosages Given With or Without AS03 or MF59 Adjuvants: Assessment of Immunological Responses and Lymphocyte Interplay
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A H5N8 vaccine-Seqiris (Primary) ; AS03A; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Jan 2017 New trial record