A Phase-2 Study To Determine Efficacy and Safety of Luspatercept in Subjects With Myeloproliferative Neoplasm-Associated Myelofibrosis and Anemia With or Without Red Blood Cell-Transfusion Dependence
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Luspatercept (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia; Myelofibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 7 Nov 2023 to 29 Jun 2019.
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 20 Sep 2017 to 18 Oct 2017.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to an Acceleron Pharma media release, the company expects to enroll the first patient in this trial by year end 2017.