A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Luspatercept (ACE-536) in Subjects With Myeloproliferative Neoplasm-Associated Myelofibrosis and Anemia With and Without Red Blood Cell-Transfusion Dependence
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Luspatercept (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia; Myelofibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 03 Aug 2017 According to an Acceleron Pharma media release, the company expects to enroll the first patient in this trial by year end 2017.
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 20 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.