Phase 1, Double-blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of Alum Adjuvanted Zika Virus Purified Inactivated Vaccine (ZPIV) Administered by the Intramuscular Route in Flavivirus Naïve Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zika virus vaccine-Sanofi (Primary)
- Indications Zika virus infection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Dec 2017 Preliminary results assessing the early safety and immunogenicity of Zika-virus-vaccine in the phase I trials (NCT02963909, NCT02952833, and NCT02937233; n=68) published in The Lancet.
- 04 Dec 2017 Preliminary results from three phase I trial (NCT02963909, NCT02952833, and NCT02937233; n=68) presented in a Walter Reed Army Institute of Research media release.
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Feb 2018 to 2 Oct 2018.