A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Phase 2 Study of ISIS 681257 (AKCEA-APO(a)-LRx) Administered Subcutaneously to Patients With Hyperlipoproteinemia(a) and Established Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS APOA-LRx (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemias
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, this trial will support the design of the Phase 3 cardiovascular outcome study (see profile 280650).
- 30 Mar 2017 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, topline data from this trial will br reported in the middle of 2018.
- 07 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.