A Phase IB dose escalation study of DV281 for treatment of patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DV 281 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Dynavax Technologies
- 19 Oct 2017 According to a Dynavax Technologies media release, Edward Garon, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA is the primary investigator on the study.
- 19 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Dynavax Technologies media release.
- 12 Jan 2017 New trial record