Phase 1b Dose Escalation and Dose Expansion Trial of DV281 in Combination With an Approved Anti-PD-1 Inhibitor in Subjects With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DV 281 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Dynavax Technologies
- 03 Nov 2017 According to a Dynavax media release, the company has initiated dosing in this trial.
- 19 Oct 2017 According to a Dynavax Technologies media release, Edward Garon, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA is the primary investigator on the study.
- 19 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Dynavax Technologies media release.