A Randomized Phase 3 Study of the Combination of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Plus Epacadostat (INCB024360) Alone or With Platinum-based Chemotherapy Versus Pembrolizumab Plus Platinum-based Chemotherapy Plus Placebo as First-Line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 24 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 31 Mar 2017 This trial will be conducted under the expanded collaboration for seven pivotal trials of Epacadostat and KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) between an Incyte Corporation and Merck, as reported in an Incyte Corporation media release.
- 12 Jan 2017 New trial record