A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Plus Epacadostat vs Standard of Care (Sunitinib or Pazopanib) as First-Line Treatment for Locally Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) (KEYNOTE-679/ECHO-302)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Pazopanib; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-679/ECHO-302
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 31 Mar 2017 This trial will be conducted under the expanded collaboration for seven pivotal trials of Epacadostat and KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) between an Incyte Corporation and Merck, as reported in an Incyte Corporation media release.
- 12 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 09 Jan 2017 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, this trial is expected to initiate in 2017.