VIRel: Viral Immunotherapy in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma - A Phase I Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of REOLYSIN® (Pelareorep) in Combination With Lenalidomide or Pomalidomide
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Pelareorep (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MUK eleven; VIRel
- 14 Sep 2017 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, preliminary data are expected to be available in the first quarter of 2018.
- 14 Sep 2017 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, The trial, run through the Myeloma UK Clinical Trial Network (CTN) in collaboration with charity Myeloma UK, the University of Leeds.
- 14 Sep 2017 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, first patient has been dosed.