VIRel: Viral Immunotherapy in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma - A Phase I Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of REOLYSIN (Pelareorep) in Combination With Lenalidomide or Pomalidomide
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Pelareorep (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MUK eleven; VIRel
- 14 Sep 2017 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, this trial, runs through the Myeloma UK Clinical Trial Network (CTN) in collaboration with charity Myeloma UK, the University of Leeds and and Celgene.
- 14 Sep 2017 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, preliminary data are expected to be available in the first quarter of 2018.
- 14 Sep 2017 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, first patient has been dosed.