A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging, Phase 2b Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Continuous 48-Hour Intravenous Infusions of BMS-986231 in Hospitalized Patients With Heart Failure and Impaired Systolic Function
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986231 (Primary)
- Indications Acute heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STANDUP AHF
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 5 Apr 2019.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 5 Nov 2018.
- 27 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.