A Phase I/II Study of the PD-1 Antibody Nivolumab in Combination With Lenalidomide in Relapsed/Refractory Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) and Hodgkin's Disease (HD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Jan 2017 New trial record