A Phase 3, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TRC101 in Subjects with Chronic Kidney Disease and Metabolic Acidosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TRC 101 (Primary)
- Indications Acidosis; Kidney disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tricida
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Tricida media release, the company plans to report topline results from this clinical trial in the second quarter of 2018.
- 28 Sep 2017 According to a Tricida media release, if successful, data from this study will be used for the submission of a U.S. New Drug Application (NDA) for TRC101 under the FDA's accelerated approval pathway.
- 28 Sep 2017 According to a Tricida media release, first patient has been enrolled.