A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized Study of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Enzalutamide Versus Enzalutamide Alone in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer After Failure of an Androgen Synthesis Inhibitor and Failure of, Ineligibility for, or Refusal of a Taxane Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMbassador250
- Sponsors Roche
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 558 to 730.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 Jan 2017 New trial record