A Multi-center, Randomized, Sham-controlled, Double-blind, Ascending-dose Study of Extracorporeal Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Therapy (SBI-101 Therapy) in Subjects With Acute Kidney Injury Receiving Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 101 (Primary)
- Indications Acute kidney injury
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sentien Biotechnologies
- 12 Jul 2017 Patient recruitment is expected to continue into 2018 according to a Portage Biotech media release.
- 15 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 May 2017.