An Open-label Ascending Dose Cohort Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Efficacy of neoGAA (GZ402666) in Patients With Infantile-onset Pompe Disease Treated With Alglucosidase Alfa Who Demonstrate Clinical Decline or Sub-optimal Clinical Response
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GZ 402666 (Primary) ; Alglucosidase alfa
- Indications Glycogen storage disease type II
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Mini-COMET
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 7 Apr 2022 to 1 May 2022.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Apr 2022 to 1 May 2022.
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.