A Phase I, Open-Label, Single-Dose, Adaptive (S)-(-)-[18F]Fluspidine and [18F]Fallypride Positron Emission Tomography Study to Evaluate Sigma-1 and Dopamine-2 Receptor Occupancy by Pridopidine in the Human Brain of Healthy Volunteers and in Patients With Huntington's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pridopidine (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 22 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Dec 2017 to 24 Jan 2018.
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 7 Oct 2017 to 21 Dec 2017.
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Aug 2017 to 21 Dec 2017.