A Phase III, Randomized, Open-label Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Versus Paclitaxel in Asian Subjects With Advanced Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma Who Progressed After First-Line Therapy With Platinum and Fluoropyrimidine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MK-3475-063/KEYNOTE-063
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 19 Feb 2020 to 29 Jun 2020.
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Jan 2019 to 17 Aug 2019.
- 07 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.