A Phase III, Multi-Center, Open Label, Single-Group Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of MK-8962 (Corifollitropin Alfa) in Combination With Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) for Initiation or Restoration of Puberty as Assessed by Increased Testicular Volume in Adolescent Males 14 to <18 Years Old With Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism (Phase III; Protocol No. MK-8962-043-00)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Chorionic gonadotropin (Primary) ; Corifollitropin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Hypogonadism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 06 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 09 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.