A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 24 Week Study Followed by Long-Term Treatment for Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Patients with Active Psoriatic Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 04 Sep 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, this trial is scheduled to begin in 2018.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, Lilly no longer plans to initiate a Phase III program to evaluate the safety and efficacy of baricitinib in patients with PsA during 2017.
- 17 Jan 2017 New trial record