An Open-label, Single Arm, Repeat Dose, Multi-centre Study to Evaluate the Use of a Safety Syringe for the Subcutaneous Administration of Mepolizumab in Subjects With Severe Eosinophilic Asthma (Study 205667)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 25 Sep 2017 to 7 Aug 2017.
- 22 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Sep 2017 to 7 Aug 2017.
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.