An Open-Label Study Assessing Long-Term Safety of Olumacostat Glasaretil Gel in Subjects With Acne Vulgaris
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olumacostat glasaretil (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CLARITUDE
- Sponsors Dermira
- 06 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Oct 2017 According to a Dermira media release, positive results from CLAREOS-1 and CLAREOS-2, the completion of CLARITUDE and other registration-enabling studies are required to support a potential New Drug Application (NDA) submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for olumacostat glasaretil.
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.