A Phase 1a Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of OMP-313M32 Administered as a Single Agent to Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs OMP 313M32 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Jan 2018 According to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, Anti-TIGIT data will be presented in 2018, subjects to progress of this trial.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, interim data from phase 1a is expected to be reported by year-end 2018 and phase 1b portion of the study is expected to begin in the first half of 2018.
- 09 May 2017 According to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, Johanna Bendell, M.D., Associate Director of the Drug Development Program at Sarah Cannon Research Institute is a lead investigator for the study.