A Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacodynamics and Efficacy of Atezolizumab in Combination With Entinostat and Bevacizumab in Patients With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Entinostat (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019.
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jan 2017 New trial record